Store Manager Position for Portland
We are looking for an experienced individual to manage our Portland Retail store.
Store Manager Responsibilities
- Drive store success and profitability by achieving sales goals set by Snow Peak.
- Plan and execute monthly store events, 3rd party highlights + events and clinics.
- Follow brand guidelines in implementation of retail store Social Media & Marketing.
- Manage sales targets, track status, and run monthly reporting of the PDX store.
- Maintain monthly sales reports for retail associates, track progress and provide performance reviews.
- Manage the 3rd party brand strategy and procedures for buying and replenishing.
- Communicate sell through and suggest strategies for future forecasting.
- Staff oversight- help with the hiring, management, and training of store staff.
- Build and train a capable and talented team of part time employees and ensure development of the overall store team.
- Maintain a robust training program for retail store associates.
- Manage store expenses and maximize store efficiency.
- Implement and maintain visual merchandising standards.
- Work together with creative team on the store merchandising.
Supporting NYC Store
- Weekly communication with the Store Manager of our NYC store to review needs, concerns, marketing initiatives and events.
- Work with Store Manager of our NYC store to maintain their 3rd party brand strategy, shipment communication and inventory control.
- Bachelors Degree Strong written and Oral skills with a high level of creativity Experience specifically in the following areas:
- Ability to plan, coordinate and execute large scale events and projects and ensure both qualitative and quantitative goals are met.
- Excellent merchandising and organization skills
- 3+ years of Retail Experience including 5+ years managing or leading team members
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Ability to understand and drive store profitability through service.
- Demonstrated dynamic leadership skills with the ability to lead, motivate and develop employees.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects or tools. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must be able to engage in repetitive motion using wrists, fingers and hands. The employee must be able to lift at least 30 lbs and push, pull, or drag up to 50 lbs.
- Relaxed and fun workplace environment
- Health, Dental & Retirement benefits
- Salary - based on experience
- Paid time off
Please send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org