Operations Team Leader
Snow Peak is looking for an Operations Team Leader to join our team. This position’s primary responsibility is to oversee and manage our day to day business, including distribution, technology, and facilities. Secondly, this position will be focused on analyzing our inventory by collaborating with our sales team and purchasing department to improve the accuracy of inventory data, track and report inventory levels, and improve inventory processes.
- Manage Inventory and operations planning, including creating sales by item forecasts, managing availability of inventory, coordinating shipments with our Japanese HQ, and managing new item updates in our ERP system.
- Analyzes and interprets data from multiple sites & sources.
- Identify, track & correct transaction variances.
- Manage communication of data between POS, Website, and ERP system.
- Assist in development of annual financial budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Compile reports and data for upper management.
- Manage ERP system, Phone System, Server and network, computer workstations, and security system.
Education and Experience
- Minimum two years in supply chain management, including one or more of the following: Sales & Operations Planning, Capacity Analysis and Management, or Inventory Analysis and Management.
- Two or more years of experience with large database, data management and analysis software.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, statistics, business or related field.
- Experience with Sage or SAP (Preferred).
- Experience working with distribution or POS systems & data (Preferred).
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially with expertise in MS Excel.
- Detail oriented with commitment to delivering high quality results.
- Strong communication skills and team oriented.
- Ability to trouble shoot hardware, software, and network problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for evaluating business requirements of varying complexity to determine appropriate solution.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to meet objectives and deadlines.
- A love for the outdoors!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA Contribution
- Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Compensation Commensurate with Experience
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com