Operations Team Leader
Job Summary: As our Operations Team Leader to join our team, your primary responsibility is to oversee and manage our day to day business, including distribution, technology, and facilities As the Operation Team Leader, you ensure that a strong reputation is maintained in the marketplace. You are a conduit between different departments of the company by providing important feedback and communication. You are also responsible for ensuring that the company meets strict quality standards set by industry regulation.
- Direct inventory control activities that ensure the accuracy and control of inventory transactions and balances
- develop, implement and validate policies, procedures, controls and systems that prevent, detect and correct errors in inventory transactions and balances while maintaining appropriate segregation of duties
- create inventory verification programs that provide ongoing measurements of overall inventory accuracy.
- direct a structured problem-solving approach that results in the continuous improvement of inventory accuracy and establish goals, direct root cause analysis of inventory errors, identify the most critical process failures contributing to inventory errors, facilitate the development and implementation of process improvements and evaluate the effectiveness of actions taken.
- Introduce and manage in-house IT systems ensuring they are fit for purpose
- Support the company in production planning and making sure the business is adequately resourced
- Manage ERP system, Phone System, Server and network, computer workstations, and security system.
- Manage budgets and costs effectively in respect of the planning process
- Assist in development of quarterly forecasts.
- Analyze and interpret data from multiple sites & sources.
- Identify, track & correct transaction variances.
- Manage communication of data between POS, Website, and ERP system.
- Compile reports and data for upper management.
Education and Experience
- Minimum two years in supply chain management, including one or more of the following: Sales & Operations Planning, Capacity Analysis and Management, or Inventory Analysis and Management.
- Two or more years of experience with large database, data management and analysis software.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, statistics, business or related field.
- Experience with Sage or SAP (Preferred).
- Experience working with distribution or POS systems & data (Preferred).
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially with expertise in MS Excel.
- Detail oriented with commitment to delivering high quality results.
- Strong communication skills and team oriented.
- Ability to trouble shoot hardware, software, and network problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for evaluating business requirements of varying complexity to determine appropriate solution.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to meet objectives and deadlines.
- A love for the outdoors!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA Contribution
- Monthly parking allowance
- Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Salary range: 50k-60k per year
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org