Inventory Control Lead
As our Inventory Control Lead, you'll provide leadership, direction and vision for the control of inventory. You'll direct inventory control activities that ensure the accuracy and control of inventory transactions and balances. You'll also develop, implement and validate policies, procedures, controls and systems that prevent, detect and correct errors in inventory transactions and balances while maintaining appropriate segregation of duties. You'll create inventory verification programs that provide ongoing measurements of overall inventory accuracy. You'll direct a structured problem-solving approach that results in the continuous improvement of inventory accuracy and establish goals, direct root cause analysis of inventory errors, identify the most critical process failures contributing to inventory errors, facilitate the development and implementation of process improvements and evaluate the effectiveness of actions taken. You will be instrumental in the development of forecasts and budgets and support inventory information to the sales team.
Education and Experience
- Minimum two years in supply chain management, including one or more of the following: Sales & Operations Planning, Capacity Analysis and Management, or Inventory Analysis and Management.
- Two or more years of experience with large database, data management and analysis software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience with Sage or SAP (Preferred).
- Experience working with distribution or POS systems & data (Preferred).
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially with expertise in MS Excel.
- Detail oriented with commitment to delivering high quality results.
- Strong communication skills and team oriented.
- Ability to trouble shoot hardware, software, and network problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for evaluating business requirements of varying complexity to determine appropriate solution.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to meet objectives and deadlines.
- A love for the outdoors!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA Contribution
- Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Compensation Commensurate with Experience
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org