Digital Commerce Manager Job Description
The Snow Peak Digital Commerce Manager is an important member of the Snow Peak USA Brand Engagement team, responsible for the execution of the brand and business strategy on snowpeak.com and our paid social advertising networks. As our lead digital shopkeeper, the person in this role will be directly responsible for the growth, profitability, and innovation of snowpeak.com and the success of marketing efforts across social and digital advertising platforms. The Digital Commerce Manager will work to maximize site performance and enhance the consumer online shopping experience by leading and overseeing the planning, scheduling, deployment, execution and maintenance of all site content and project launches. They will work closely with all members of the Brand Engagement team to ensure that our digital platform achieves brand, consumer, and commerce performance goals..
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Own the daily administration of the Snow Peak Shopify Plus E-Commerce channel.
- Execute new product page creation and update existing PDP’s.
- Update site copy and manage content in coordination with Marketing and Communications Coordinator.
- Oversee sales channel inventory flow.
- Produce seasonal inventory and sales forecasts for inventory and leadership teams.
- Execute digital merchandising efforts in alignment with campaign strategy.
- Implement permanent and seasonal site updates in alignment with brand and campaign strategy.
- Report and monitor site KPI’s and analytic trends to leadership teams.
- Initiate actions to continuously improve site performance and identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Digital Marketing
- Lead Snow Peak’s shoppable social media and digital advertising business channels.
- Plan and track paid advertising campaigns in alignment with seasonal campaign strategy.
- Report and monitor KPI’s and analytic trends to leadership teams.
- Initiate actions to continuously improve social commerce performance and identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- A passion for the outdoors and the beneficial role it plays in people’s lives.
- Excitement to join a high-paced growing organization.
- Self-starting, proactive, resourceful, highly energetic style, with an ability to work effectively across multiple departments.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- A hands-on team player who has a visible, effective leadership style. Good listener with strong communication skills.
- Able to be decisive and demonstrate good decision making skills in a high-energy, fast-paced environment with minor guidance or support.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills.
- A reputation of integrity, high intelligence and creativity.
- Be on time, be prepared and be respectful.
- BA or BS in Business, Digital Technology, Marketing or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in leadership positions relative to e-commerce website management and digital marketing, ideally consumer retail experience working directly with the Shopify Plus Platform, Google Ads, Instagram and Facebook advertising.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Creative flair and good design instincts.
- Comprehensive understanding of web architecture, SEO, the digital ecosystem and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales.
- Experience across a wide variety of social channels including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, among others in addition to experience with social media and digital advertising, management and reporting tools.
- Experience working with analytics, KPI reporting and optimization to inform concepts, ideas and plans is required. Google Analytics experience preferred.
- Technical requirements include experience with Google Suite, MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A creative, fun, and dynamic work environment in beautiful Portland, Oregon
- Employee discounts and allowances on incredible Snow Peak gear
- Outdoor play is part of the job
- Health, Dental, and Retirement Benefits
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. (This position posted on 8/15/19 and we will be accepting resumes until 9/15/19.)