Providing our customers with a pleasant and unique experience is our top priority. Our Customer Service Rep is often our initial interaction with our customers. As a brand ambassador, the Customer Service Rep is knowledgeable in the brand and products, can generate sales by engaging and connecting with customers, and offers support while maintaining a positive experience with the customer.
- Demonstrates a “customer first” mindset and is accessible at all times to ensure every customer has a great experience.
- Responsible for answering phones/emails/voicemails, including returning calls from customers within a 48-hour period.
- Answer general emails and forwarding them onto the correct department
- Prepare supporting reports for the sales team.
- Communicate sales order changes and amendments to all appropriate departments.
- Manage sales orders with accuracy including the correct pricing, discounts, terms and shipping instructions.
- Notify customers promptly in regards to product availability & delays in shipments.
- Educate customers on our brand story, product offers, and promotions.
- Drive customer service and increases sales through a service mindset in the fashion and outdoor industry.
- Connect with customers by asking open-ended questions to assess needs and make relevant merchandise suggestions.
- Speak with knowledge and confidence to customers about styles, fit, fabrics, price and trends.
- Drive store sales by suggesting additional items to customers to meet their needs and wants.
- Contribute to a positive working environment (respectful, responsible and team oriented).
- Assist Sales team with logistical planning for tradeshows including dealer paperwork and sample prep.
- Manage special order list and communicating with Purchasing Manager about needs.
- Produce quotes for corporate special orders, coordinating with engraver or any 3rd party.
- Input and manage prodeals.
- Maintain accurate Dealer Email List.
- Responsible for creating and sending weekly ATS report to the sales coordinators (each Monday am).
- Responsible for ongoing knowledge of our inventory.
- Provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
This position description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with the position. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
- An Associate’s degree in business or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum two years in customer service management and sales management.
- Experience with Sage or SAP (Preferred).
- Experience working with distribution or POS systems & data (Preferred).
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail oriented with commitment to delivering high quality results.
- Strong communication skills and team oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Understanding of an outdoor lifestyle and trends in outdoor apparel and fashion.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects or tools. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must be able to engage in repetitive motion using wrists, fingers and hands. The employee must be able to lift at least 30 lbs and push, pull, or drag up to 50 lbs.
- Health, Dental, and Retirement benefits
- Salary - based on experience
- Paid Time Off
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org