Apparel Sales Manager Position
Snow Peak is looking for an experienced Sales Manager in Apparel located in New York to join our company. As a Sales Manager, you will call on the existing dealer accounts seeking to increase the sales with them as well as identify and develop new customers and partnerships.
- Excite and instill passion and pride for the brand
- Embody the brand image for existing and prospective dealers and have a strong understanding of the Snow Peak DNA
- Lead by example in demonstrating role model behavior that is representative of the brand
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain business relationships across the full spectrum of Apparel market channels
- Collaborate with dealers to understand their businesses opportunities and challenges, and help identify and prioritize their near and long term goals
- Solicit orders from new and prospective Dealers
- Provide samples, catalogs, and illustrations of the company’s product line
- Handle product inquiries of dealers and listen to customers’ concerns
- Arrange special event or product launch
- Anticipate obstacles and take action to prevent or minimize their impact
- Develop efficient marketing and advertising strategies to increase sales
- Nurture partnerships and key accounts from existing dealers
- Enlarge dealer base by developing sales strategies and excellent customer relations
- Survey, analyze and prepare proposals for new prospects and old customers
- Serve as a showroom sales rep by ensuring that Apparel Dealers visit our showroom and purchase our products.
- Keep up to date on market trends in the Apparel industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Apparel and Fashion merchandising
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree level or above
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Apparel Wholesale Business and fashion merchandising
- Software: Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good team player and ability to work on own with high levels of motivation
- Ability to hit the ground running by bringing new customer relationships
- Must be well organized and possess the ability to clearly articulate concepts and strategies.
- Can quickly interpret customer needs and effectively communicate appropriate design solutions
- Excellent leadership and coordination skills to introduce our expertise to ensure maximum account penetration.
- Ability to present one-on-one or in a group.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be an independent self-starter, and be successful in a strong team environment.
- Must have strong connections in the apparel industry
- Have an interest in design, fashion and a sharp eye for detail.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and execute large scale events and projects and ensure both qualitative and quantitative goals are met.
- Excellent at working and delivering against deadlines and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to establish a proactive approach in tackling issues and seek to identify and implement solutions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects or tools. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must be able to engage in repetitive motion using wrists, fingers, and hands. The employee must be able to lift at least 30 lbs and push, pull, or drag up to 50 lbs.
- Relaxed and fun workplace environment
- Health, Dental & Retirement benefits
- Salary - based on experience
- Paid time off
To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com