MAKING A RETURN OR EXCHANGE
To return your merchandise please follow this link and fill out the Return a Product form.
Purchases made directly from snowpeak.com or any of our retail stores must be returned within 30 days of purchase. All items must be returned unworn, unused, and unwashed with original packaging and tags.
- We accept returns of product shipped within the United States and Canada only. We do not accept returns for items shipped internationally.
- Products must be unused and in good condition with the packaging intact and all documentation included. Apparel must have all tags attached.
- Only items purchased through snowpeak.com may be returned to our online store. Items purchased through any of our wholesale partners must be returned to the place of purchase.
- Items purchased on snowpeak.com may be returned at the Portland Snow Peak Flagship Store.
- In the case of items damaged during shipment, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
- Clearance items are final sale.
It takes 3 to 5 business days after a package arrives at our warehouse for your return to be processed and a credit to be issued to your account. If the reason for your return is the result of an error by Snow Peak, the cost of shipping will be included in your refund. Once your return has been processed you will get an email confirmation.
If you'd like to exchange your items for something else please request a return and place a new order for the product you want at the same time.
Snow Peak cannot be held liable for items lost in transit, therefore we recommend using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Snow Peak cannot be held responsible for items lost during return shipping.
- Snow Peak supports you trying on your clothes and making sure you like them.
- If you would like to exchange an item please follow this link and fill out the Return a Product form then place a new order of the color/size you would like using snowpeak.com, or by calling us at (503) 697 3330
- Price adjustments will be honored within 14-days of the original date of purchase.
- To receive a price adjustment for eligible items, contact our Customer Service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
REPAIRS OR WARRANTY CLAIMS
For information regarding warranty claims please consult the warranty section of our website (snowpeak.com/warranty).
For repairs please email the following information to email@example.com
- Your name and shipping address
- Order Number (If available)
- Items Returning
- A brief description of the issue
Once our warranty department receives this information, they will create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for you. Please send the returned items back to our warranty department at the below address. Please clearly print your RMA# on the outside of the package.
Snow Peak Warranty
RMA# (Your RMA #)
410 NW 14th Ave
Portland, OR 97209
Phone: (503) 697 3330
- Snow Peak will warranty any apparel with a manufacturer defect for up to one year from the date of purchase.
- Damages due to wear and tear are excluded from warranty.
For any questions about the Warranty Program, contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org