Making a Return or Exchange
To return your merchandise please follow this link and fill out the Return a Product form.
Gear Return Policy
Purchases made directly from snowpeak.com must be returned within 30 days of purchase. All returned items must be in new, resalable condition including packaging and accessories.
It generally takes 3 to 5 business days after the package arrives at our warehouse for your return to be processed and credit to be issued to your card. If the reason for return is not a result of a Snow Peak error, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. Once the return is processed you will get an email confirmation.
If you'd like to exchange your items for something else please return them to us for a full refund and place a new order for the product you want at the same time.
Snow Peak cannot be held liable or responsible for items lost in transit, therefore we recommend using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Snow Peak cannot replace items lost during return shipping if proof of tracking is unavailable.
Repairs or Warranty Claims
For information regarding warranty claims please consult the warranty section of our website (snowpeak.com/warranty).
For repairs please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your email address
- Your name
- Order Number (If available)
- Items Returning
Once our warranty department receives this information, they will create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for you. Please send the returned items back to our warranty department at the below address. Please clearly print your RMA# on the outside of the package.
Snow Peak Warranty
RMA# (Your RMA #)
410 NW 14th Ave
Portland, OR 97209
Phone: (503) 697 3330
Apparel Return Policy
When returning merchandise within the United States, please use the Making a Return or Exchange link a the top of the page.
- We accept returns of product shipped within the United States and Canada only. We do not accept returns for items shipped internationally.
- Returns of full-price merchandise must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Items marked as Final Sale or select promotions cannot be returned online or in our stores.
- Products must be unused, unworn, and in good condition with original hang tags and packaging attached, if applicable.
- Only items purchased through snowpeak.com may be returned to our online store. Items purchased through any of our wholesale partners must be returned to the place of purchase.
- Items purchased on snowpeak.com may be returned at the Portland Snow Peak Flagship retail shop.
- Snow Peak supports you trying on your clothes and making sure you like it.
- First, if you’ve decided you’d like to exchange, send back the product with the enclosed shipping label that came inside your package. A credit will be applied to your original payment method.
- Next, place a new order of the color/size you would like using www.snowpeak.com, or call (503) 697 3330
- We do not accept returns for items shipped internationally.
- In the case of items damaged during shipment, please contact our Customer Service team at (503) 697 3330.
- If you choose to return or exchange your online purchase to a Snow Peak retail shop, you must present the original packing slip. Without your packing slip, you will be offered an exchange or merchandise credit for the current selling price of the item.
- Price adjustments will be honored within 14-days of the original date of purchase, however, they will not be automatically refunded.
- To receive a price adjustment for eligible items, contact our Customer Care team at (503) 697 3330.
- Snow Peak will warranty any apparel for up to one year from the date of purchase.
- Damages due to wear and tear are excluded from warranty.
For any questions about the Warranty Program, contact our Customer Care team at RMA@snowpeak.com, or call (503) 697 3330.