Customer Service Representative
Snow Peak is a fast growing Japanese company with a USA office in Portland Oregon's Downtown Pear District. To support our robust growth, we are looking for an individual to help with customer service for our direct & wholesale business. This position is part-time with wage based on experience. You will have a consistent schedule from 8 AM - 12 PM, Monday - Thursday, 8 AM - 3 PM Friday.
- Responsible for answering phones/emails including returning calls from customers within a 24 hour period.
- Answer general emails and forwarding them to the correct people.
- Communicate sales order changes and amendments to all appropriate departments.
- Maintaining accurate updated information of customers in our CRM.
- Managing all at once orders with accuracy including the correct pricing, discounts, terms and shipping instructions.
- Notify customers promptly in regards to product availability & delays in shipments.
- Demonstrate initiative, problem-solving, and the ability to see and address issues on your own.
- Assist with wholesale marketing and maintaining updated dealer information.
- Provide backup for Sales Staff when out of the office.
- College degree is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of SAGE 100 ERP accounting software is a plus
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Part-time Retail Associate
Providing our customers with a unique shopping experience is our top priority. The Store Associate is the initial brand ambassador, responsible for generating sales by engaging and connecting with customers. They will be responsible for enhancing the customer experience by maintaining a neat, clean and safe working and shopping environment. Maintaining merchandise presentation standards and the image of our products throughout the store are also key responsibilities of this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates a positive, welcoming experience for customers (Joyful, Social, and Approachable)
- Drives customer service and increases sales (In Service Mindset / Understands Fashion and Trends / Understands Outdoor Industry/ Strong Communicator)
- Experience and interest in Hiking, Camping, Outdoor Lifestyle and Adventure
- Ensures that merchandise and store are easy to shop and accessible to customers while upholding store visual presentation standards. (Decision Quality / Problem Solving)
- Contributes to a positive working environment (Respectful / Responsible / Team Oriente d )
- Self - Motivated
- Ability to effectively work with our team and communicate with management
- Demonstrates a " customer first " mindset and is accessible at all times to ensure every customer has a great experience.
- Connects with customers by asking open-ended questions to assess needs and make relevant merchandise suggestions.
- Educates customers on our brand story, product, offers, promotions and custom orders programs.
- Seeks out information or knowledge on in - line products and 3rd party brands carried.
- Be proactive in ongoing education regarding the company, monthly reports, and the outdoor retail business.
- Speaks with knowledge and confidence to customers about styles, fit, fabrics, price and trends.
- Drives store sales by suggesting additional items to customers to meet their needs and wants.
- Processes customer transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Provides support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
- Promotes a safe working and shopping environment, maximizing the customer and employee experience.
- Executes all operational processes effectively and efficiently including; shipment processing, replenishment, emailing, phone calls and cash handling processes.
- Ensures the stock room is neat, clean and organized at all times.
- Maintains the sales floor, fitting rooms and cash-wrap areas to meet brand standards.
- Completes assignments as directed by members of upper management.
- Takes initiative in pursuing additional store projects of interest
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Upholds data integrity guidelines when counting inventory and cashiering
- Must be able to work nights/weekends and occasional holiday hours.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer - focused service on and off the sales floor
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and store employees
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and meet deadlines on tasks/projects.
- Previous experience in retail required.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Able to handle customer phone calls with equal treatment to store customers.
- Ability to meet brand availability requirements.
- Demonstrate good judgment and use of logic when completing assignments or tasks.
Email resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for immediate hire.