Management Team for NYC Store
We are looking for capable individuals for our management team to oversee and develop our Snow Peak retail store in NYC.
- Drive store success and profitability by achieving sales goals set by Snow Peak.
- Develop a marketing plan for retail space that includes a variety of events & informational seminars for both consumers and industry, growing the NYC Store social media network and strategy.
- Plan and execute monthly store events, 3rd party highlights + events and clinics.
- Follow brand guidelines in implementation of retail store Social Media & Marketing.
- Manage sales targets, track status, and run monthly reporting of the NYC store.
- Maintain monthly sales reports for retail associates, track progress and provide performance reviews.
- Staff oversight- help with the hiring, management, and training of store staff.
- Build and train a capable and talented team of part time employees and ensure development of the overall store team.
- Maintain a robust training program for retail store associates.
- Manage store expenses and maximize store efficiencies.
- Implement and maintain visual merchandising standards
- Work together with creative team on the store merchandising.
- Communicate sell through and suggest strategies for future forecasting
- Ability to travel to Portland Oregon for training for weeks at a time
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong written and Oral skills with a high level of creativity
- Experience specifically in the following areas:
- 3+ years of Retail Experience including 5+ years managing or leading team members
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Ability to understand and drive store profitability through service.
- Demonstrated dynamic leadership skills with the ability to lead, motivate and develop employees.
- Managing multiple retail stores and opening new stores
- Ability to plan, coordinate and execute large scale events and projects and ensure both qualitative and quantitative goals are met.
- Excellent merchandising and organization skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects or tools. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must be able to engage in repetitive motion using wrists, fingers and hands. The employee must be able to lift at least 30 lbs and push, pull, or drag up to 50 lbs.
- Relaxed and fun workplace environment
- Health, Dental & Retirement benefits
- Salary - based on experience
- Paid time off