Shipping & Receiving Assistant
Snow Peak is looking to hire a warehouse worker at our US headquarters in Portland, Oregon. We are looking for an exceptional individual to join a great team of people. The positions primary responsibility would be the picking and packing of shipments to Snow Peak customers.
Primary Job Functions:
- Accurately pull and ship orders in a timely manner
- Unload incoming deliveries: verify accuracy of product, count, and reporting all discrepancies.
- Use of forklift and pallet jack in warehouse to move and organize inventory.
- Occasional assembly of products
- Work with Logistics Manager on the organization of inventory in warehouse
- Repair returned & warranty products
- Keep a clean work space in warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe and organized work environment.
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly on a regular basis.
- Communicate and work effectively with other members of the staff team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Education: Minimum of High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and be comfortable doing manual labor
- Forklift experience is a plus• Consistent work history/strong work ethic
- Computer knowledge of :Microsoft Office;Word, Excel, email including etiquette and formatting
- Must be dependable and a team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to pass background check and drug screening
- Will be handling hazmat and will need to get hazmat certificate, we will organize and pay for unless already certified.
This position is a full-time salaried position at $12-14/hr DOE. The position comes with health and dental, paid time off, great deals on gear.
E-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Seasonal Part-time Retail Associate
Looking for some awesome individuals to join a fun team of people and work in Snow Peak's first US retail store in the Pearl District in Portland, OR. This position is part-time and would be approximately 10-25 hours a week. Retail associates are responsible for providing a complete shopping experience for our customers. If you love building relationships with customers, providing excellent customer service, and sharing your love for the outdoors and design this is the right job for you.
Qualifying candidates must have:
- Flexible schedule-must be able to work days, evenings and weekends
- Passion for the outdoors-live an active lifestyle focused around our product categories. Inform and inspire with firsthand knowledge and product expertise.
- Interest in design/fashion
- Retail/customer service experience preferred-outdoor retail experience a plus
- Ability to provide excellent customer service-exceed customer expectations
- Inspire customer confidence and create loyalty to the brand
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Ability to perform daily tasks such as standing on feet for full shifts, stock work, re-merchandising, display, light cleaning, and light lifting
- Enthusiasm, an outgoing and hardworking personality
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org