Customer Service Representative
Snow Peak is a fast growing Japanese company with a USA office in Portland Oregon's downtown Pear District. To support our robust growth we are looking for an individual to help with customer service for our direct & wholesale business. This position will on occasion be needed to translate and communicate important documents for various team members in our USA & Japan offices. This position is part-time with wage based on experience. You will have a consistent schedule from 8 AM - 12 PM, Monday - Thursday, 8 AM - 3 PM Friday.
- Responsible for answering phones/emails including returning calls from customers within a 24 hour period.
- Answer general emails and forwarding them onto the correct people.
- Communicate sales order changes and amendments to all appropriate departments.
- Maintaining accurate updated information of customers in our CRM.
- Managing all at once orders with accuracy including the correct pricing, discounts, terms and shipping instructions.
- Notify customers promptly in regards to product availability & delays in shipments.
- Demonstrate initiative, problem solving, and the ability to see and address issues on your own.
- Translation of various documents for communication between our US Office & Headquarters in Japan.
- Assist with translating when we have visitors in town.
- Provide backup for Sales Staff when out of the office.
- Strong preference to an individual who is fluent in both written/spoking Japanese
- College degree is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of SAGE 100 ERP accounting software is a plus
E-mail your resume to email@example.com